ROMAKK RCMR-AL50 Release Emulsion has been specially formulated for a wide variety of uses as a release agent. In particular, the silicone oil phase is compatible with many organic finishing agents (paints/coatings) and hence some traditional properties of silicone release agents are improved. Molding, casting, and extrusion of aluminum (or its alloys) parts.
- Excellent for release of parts to be coated, painted, bonded, or plated Emulsion stable to dilution and shear.
- Efficient release agent (low amounts required).
- The oil phase withstands degradation at molding temperatures and reduces build-up on the mold surfaces.
- Designed for easy formulation with other release aids.
- Designed for the release of articles that require post-finishing.