ROMAKK MOULDE RELEASE RCMR
ROMAKK MOULDE RELEASE RCMR is an easy-to-use silicone emulsion (i.e. milky white emulsion of dimethyl polysiloxane fluid). Performance enhancer for agricultural chemicals. Silicone glycol copolymer for leathers. It is used as mould release agent and shining agent for tyre, rubber, and plastic industries. It is also used in the high-speed offset printing process.
ROMAKK MOULD RELEASE RCMR is an easy-to-use Silicone emulsion (i.e. milky white emulsion of Dimethyl Polysiloxane fluid). It is used as a mould release agent and shining agent for the tyre, rubber, and plastic industries. It is also used in the High-speed offset printing process. In the plywood manufacturing industry, it prevents build-up of glue and promotes easy removal of excess glue on platens and other parts of the presses used. In the lamination and wood industry, it is used as antitack material to the platens. It is used in the glass industry for conveying equipment, treating moulds, and moulded glass articles.
- Being an aqueous emulsion it is easy to handle & apply.
- Good freeze-thaw stability, with no creaming or severe oiling.
- Good dilution stability, so that optimum concentration of silicone can be used with no excess waste.
- Gives an excellent finish to the mould.
- Easily applied by brushing, dipping, or spraying, even for complex moulds.
- Low surface tension and easy wetting properties on the mould surface.
- Highly economical – very small quantity required per release.
- Imparts excellent shine & gloss to the moulded article.
- Low volatility – no fuming or smoking occurs.
- EVA Release is a low surfactant product with a minimum mould residue.