ROMAKK RCAC HP/300
Silicone industrial antifoams. Silicone-based Antifoams are used in a wide variety of foaming. Systems both in aqueous and nonaqueous type and in very small concentrations usually only a few parts per million. Foam can cause major convenience in industry resulting in damage to goods, overflow of vessels, loss of valuable products, and reduced plant efficiency. Foaming is a property that demands immediate solutions in order to achieve high productivity. The nature of foam differs depending on the industry involved. However, it always occurs as a concentrated dispersion of air or gas bubbles in a liquid medium that is stabilized by impurities, i.e., fine solid suspensions, surfactants, proteins, starches, etc.
- Easy and quick dispersibility in non-aqueous media.
- RCAC 300 is a specialty Silicone oil with hydrophobic Silica Incorporation.
- RCAC HP is a specialty Silicone oil hydrophilic Silica Incorporation.
- Excellent temperature stability in use.
- Superior product performance over organic defoamers.
- Excellent performance at broad PH range.
- Chemically inert and non-toxic.