ROMAKK RCMR-WRS EMULSION
Aqueous emulsion of polydimethylsiloxane. It provides good gloss with minimum smear in both car and furniture polish formulations. Mould release of rubber or plastic parts (stoppers, screwtops, bungs, etc.). Lubrication of extruded rubber parts conveyor belts. Used as a textile lubricant: yarn manufacture, sewing thread lubrication, hosiery manufacture, sewing needle lubrication, and glass fabric exhaust filters.
- Provide good gloss with minimum smear in both car and furniture polish formulations.
- Mould release of:
- Rubber or plastic parts (stoppers, screwtops, bungs, etc.).
- Lubrication of:
- Extruded rubber parts: conveyor belts.
- Textile lubricant:
- Yarn manufacture
- Sewing thread lubrication
- Hosiery manufacture
- Sewing needle lubrication
- Glass fabric exhaust filters
- Ready to use non-ionic emulsion.
- Provides gloss and water repellency.
- Good wetting and slip characteristics.
- General purpose release agent including web release.
- Imparts softening and lubrication to textiles.
- Good emulsion stability up to 50°C.
- Good dilution stability up to 2% in water.
- Good freeze-thaw stability (5 cycles).