ROMAKK RCSG-100HT SILICONE GREASE
Release agent for molding, extruding, and fabricating rubber and plastic parts, and in die casting metals. Dimethyl silicone compound is used for a variety of lubrication and protection applications. Mold release agent for foundry shell and core molds. Break-in treatment for bladders on tire presses. Rubber lubricant and preservative. Release agent for adhesives and glues. Cable-pulling lubricant to draw rubber-covered cable through conduit. Release agent for plastic extruders and processing equipment. Release agent for plastic film packaging machines.
Mould Release Spray is a release agent that in most cases provides a heat-stable film that does not carbonize at temperatures that quickly destroy many organic mould release agents.
- Non-sticky, Non-staining, Crystal clear, Nontoxic Silicone-based fluid gives multiple releases per application.
- Provides a heat-stable film.
- Lubricates and reduces flow friction.
- Reduces rejects and gives shine to finished articles.
- Mould Release Spray can be used for a wide variety of applications. It can be used for the production of floor mats and tiles, seals, grommets, gaskets, toys, paneling, decorative trim, household appliance assemblies, and similar plastic or rubber products. It is also highly effective as a parting agent in die-casting aluminum, zinc, magnesium, and other metals.
- Cleaning & polishing of Finished parts.
- Cleaning heaters of Texturizing Machines.